12 April 2014

living and loving


I really love this man.


Life has been crazy stressful and flying by lately! I am kicking myself every day for procrastinating so much and leaving all my schoolwork until the last few weeks when I could be focusing on planning for my sister trip to Mexico and enjoying the occasional phenomenal-weather day in Vancouver.

But Hunter keeps me grounded, properly fed, and happy. I don't know what I'd do without my love. Through calm and frenzied times, through sunny and rainy days, through free-time and busy-time he is there for me always caring and keeping me true to myself and my goals. I love him with all my might and am thankful every night I fall asleep next to him and every morning I awake beside him.

Cheers to love and living together!
Today, tell everyone you love in your life how much they mean to you, we never say it enough even though we feel it constantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment