14 January 2014

Welcome

Hello family and friends!

On this blog I'd like to document my life at Quest University, living in Vancouver, traveling, exploring new things, and generally just living one day at a time with my partner Hunter. I'd like to be as present as possible and grateful for each day and I believe this blog will help me document and remember little and big moments along my journey.
  
Hunter encouraged me to start this project. During a conversation about feeling uninspired he gave me a gentle push to explore my passions and involvement with life through photography, words, and visuals. This blog serves as a sort of outlet for our photographs, recipes, ramblings, and growth.
  
I hope you enjoy reading about our life together.

Somewhere along the Oregon Coast, August 2013

Thank you for checking out our little corner of the internet.
a + h


No comments:

Post a Comment