25 January 2014

watch: on my must see list

When the sun sets at 4:30pm all i want to do is curl up on my big red couch with some tea and watch a movie. Over the past month i've heard about these film but haven't watched them yet. Soon, in our new apartment, i'll make sure i see them.


I saw the trailer for Short Term 12 a while ago and instantly wanted to see it, partly because i enjoy Brie Larson's odd-ball mannerisms and partly because it looked like the subject was a little different than your average indie-love-story. Hunter watched it the other day and loved it, so we are making a date to watch it together.


People have been raving -if that is the right word when it is mixed with horror and sadness- about this documentary for weeks (months?). I know i've got to see it, but i'm waiting for the right evening, one where i don't mind crying and dwelling on humanities lack of, well, humanity.


This documentary looks adorable! I am definitely putting this on my date-night movie list. I enjoy a film that is entertaining and has the possibility to influence my life after i've finished watching it; hopefully this documentary will spark my dormant painting desire!

I am going to semi-regularly post trailers of movies or tv shows i/Hunter want to see or have already seen. I'd love to hear your recommendations for movies and shows to put on my watch list!
What have you seen recently that was worth recommending? Any favourites you always rewatch?


No comments:

Post a Comment