7 February 2014

Care package 3.2

I am thankful for a lot of things in my life, the biggest would be my "network". The family and friends who are closest to me, who love and support me, and who show my how to live my life to the fullest.

I often take this network for granted, but when i receive something as full of love and personal attention as a care package, i have to stop and appreciate my situation.

Over the past three years Georgia has been sending me little (actually, often large) packages stuffed full of things that I've treasured: the latest package was delivered to Quest the day I was moving out.

Yes, most of that chocolate is gone.


I put this de-odor-cream on my feet this morning, we'll see how they smell tonight! I have high hopes that it'll be a wonder cream, my blundstones are beginning to smell a little funky. So far, i love the packaging and the smell is nice.

UPDATE: after walking around and traveling a bit today, my feet smell amazing! I saw the same product, but a different scent, on Kate's shelf (also c/o G) and I'm going to have to try that one tomorrow morning. I like it a lot as well, i love citrus scents.

Again, thank you Georgia for the thoughtful packages, and thank you to all who love and support me!

*G, if you don't want me writing about my next package, lemme know and i wont!*

2 comments:

  1. I see you got the birch candle holders too, nice!
    Are you getting to know your new neighbourhood with all the walking around?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are slowly but surely taking at least one little walk a day. And biking a bit but i'm staying close in my residential neighborhood until i buy a helmet!
    It is so cold though (Vancouver has broken some cold weather records this week, we are even supposed to get snow), sometimes we are chickens and only go on a short brisk walk.

    ReplyDelete