16 February 2014

In retrospect: Autumn 2013

Here are some pictures I took around the apartment I shared with my sister, A. and B. at Quest University during the fall of 2013.
 
I love autumn, the warm days and crisp nights. The excuse to make a couple more crumbles before the farmers market turns to the winter market. The quality of light as it slants into a room in the afternoon. The gratitude of the season, looking forward to Thanksgiving, richer foods and deeper colours. I could live in autumn forever.

 My bedroom, 
looking out on the construction of a new residence building across the road.

 Good morning sunshine, a love-note Hunter left me.

 Living room drenched in afternoon sun.

 The view from our kitchen sink.

 I love avocados.

 Typical morning.





I was obsessed with house plants when i first moved in. I bought so many, was gifted some (thanks Mamma!) and transplanted them all to new pots- gotta keep my aesthetic consistent.

 I love the difference in the leaves during autumn.

  
What is your favourite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment