6 February 2014

The apartment: pt 1

I went a little picture crazy, but i just wanted to show it off! I love it, Hunter loves it, and it is very slowly but surely beginning to feel like OUR place.


One of the last jars of canned cherries i made a couple summers ago. Georgia, do you think they're still ok? I was hoping to give a jar to our landlords!

The kitchen. Mamma, notice the dish dryer we got with the Cottonwood gift card? I love it. It is the perfect size for our dishes and is so aesthetically pleasing. Georgia, I've been finishing up the bottle of Prairie Doctor tonic you sent me a while ago- the stress of moving is making my throat tickle.

 
I know it's dorky to have a picture if our food shelf... but i get to post whatever i want on here :)
I snipped the labels you wrote Georgia, and tapped them to my little containers!

The best salt IN THE WORLD. Thank you Mamma!

Our big soaker tub. I love it. Paired with the bath salts/bombs 
Georgia's given me = relaxation at it's best.  Hunter's a bigger fan of baths than I am,
he's particularly stoked on the lavender bath salts.


Love love love the citrus one. Thanks G, i'm still using the refill bottle you got me.

The best (and worst) part about our apartment? The heat is radiant, meaning the floors are heated. All of them. all the time. Really heated. We don't control our own heat, so sometimes it's lovely and toasty, and sometimes its more like a sauna and less like an aparmtnet in February.

I don't want to overload you all with pictures, so I'll give you glimpses into our living room and bedroom soon! Also, the internet is still a snail and uploading pictures to my blog practically crashes my computer. Ah, the woes of the 21st century.
Take a look at us moving in.

Hope you're all enjoying February, lots of love from us, xo.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Georgia has definitely shaped you - all those glass jars! Looks just like G's kitchen. Glad you're enjoying it, can't wait to come see you there!

    ReplyDelete